Warmer Weekend #23: Labor Day Weekend 2014 pt. 1


It's funny how I just wrote about Mio, because that was my destination for the holiday weekend. I took so many photos, that I've broken them down into two parts. I'll share one today and one later in the week. First up: fishing and grilling out!












We got some nice keepers the first time out fishing. To top the whole thing off, we had a delicious dinner with fantastic company! Lots of laughter, chicken and roasted potatoes. We were afraid the rain would drive us inside, and there was a tornado warning for close to a half an hour - but at the perfect time the weather cleared up and we were able to grill over the open fire outside. It doesn't get much better than that, if you ask me. 

What do you guys grill out on Labor Day, or do you cook inside? Show us by using the hashtag #warmerweekend on twitter, facebook or instagram!

Until Next Time, 
Margeaux + The Warmer Team 



Comments

Popular Posts