Warmer Weekend #32: Grand River Ravine


Winter has been extremely mild this year in Michigan. The sunny, crisp days feel more like Fall than Winter, and I would be lying if I said I was sad. While I do love the snow, I don't mind that it hasn't been around. It's allowed a lot of outdoor exploring, which is something I love. 




This is mostly just a simple walking path along the Grand River, but it's lovely none the less. A lot of people had the same idea as us, and we even ran into a couple people fishing by the shore when we walked down by the water. 




Not only was it a fun little walk somewhere I hadn't been, it was a gorgeous day. Crisp clean air to fill our lungs, and sunshine to help with gorgeous photos. Not a bad warmer weekend adventure at all! 

Until Next Time, 
Margeaux + The Warmer Team

Comments

Popular Posts