Warmer Weekend #31: Michigan Elk Country


Several weekends ago we had our first snow in Michigan. It was short lived, but it happened to be while my husband and I were up north, so it was pretty gorgeous. 

We were up in Michigan Elk Country, scouting for... you guessed it, Elk. We did see quite a few in Gaylord, but the best part was when we saw them out in the wild. It was amazing to be able to see them in their natural habitat.









While we didn't see as many as we wanted, we did get to explore some areas that we had never been to, so the trip was well worth it. What about you guys? Have you scouted and adventured anywhere new lately? Being outside in the crisp chilly air this time of year is so fun for me. I'm hoping you guys are enjoying December as much as I am. 

Until Next Time, 

Margeaux + The Warmer Team


Comments

Popular Posts