Warmer Weekend #30: Saugatuck, MI


I'm back with another installment of #warmerweekend! I know, I know... I'm a little late for this week - but I'm excited to share these lovely photos with you! 

A couple weekends ago my husband and I headed out to Saugatuck, MI to enjoy what we thought might be one of the last warm-ish days of Autumn. Not only was it gorgeous and warm, it was also not super crowded so we were able to do a lot of site seeing and not have to contend with lines or waiting. Win win. 










Saugatuck is gorgeous, and could have also doubled as one of our Day Trip features. It's amazing that there are so many lovely places so close to home, you just have to go find them. 

So what about you guys? Were are you guys enjoying the last weekends of warm weather?

Until Next Time, 
Margeaux + The Warmer Team

Comments

Popular Posts