The Wild Blue Yonder

Not too long ago, we received a nice testimonial from Aaron McCartan, 2nd place winner of the 2009 United States National Aerobatic Championship:

"I recently purchased an aerobatic/airshow aircraft on the west coast which does not have a heating system. I retrieved it on February 20th, 2010 and flew three days across the wintery Northlands and mountainous terrain with an ultimate destination of my home in Iowa. I complimented my best winter gear with Grabber Body Warmers, Hand Warmers in my mittens, Foot Warmers on the insoles of my shoes with Toe Warmers on the tops of my socks and additional Hand Warmers in the pockets of my expedition gear. Even at 13,500 feet above the mountains (nearly -35F), I was able to stay warm enough to comfortably and safely operate my new airplane. I flew via mountain passes from Spokane, WA to Billings, MT on the first day. The warmers all provided heat well over the advertised timeframe. My second day I was limited by weather and only made the trek from Billings to Rapid City, SD. Again, it was very cold and the airplane that I was operating had no heat or insulation. My third and final day I was able to fly from Rapid City, SD to my home in Pocahontas, IA. I had several sets of hand, foot, toe and body warmers (purchased some weekender kits plus additional hand and foot warmers). At the temperatures I encountered along my route, comfort became secondary to survival. Your product not only delivered but excelled! I was able to safely navigate the 1150 nautical miles home without any harm to myself or the new airplane! I was a strong skeptic when your product was recommended by a friend of mine. I wouldn't believe that such a product could deliver for only $1-$2 per piece. After experimenting and ultimately facing the journey of a lifetime, I am a true believer!"

Comments

Popular Posts